- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 ears corn, grilled
- 1 pound green beans, blanched and cooled
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup basil leaves, thinly shredded
- 4 ounces ricotta salata, shaved
Prepare vinaigrette by whisking together mustard, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Cut kernels off corn cobs and put in a large bowl. Add beans, tomatoes, onion and basil. Drizzle vinaigrette over and toss to combine. Top with ricotta salata and serve.